The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have been a member since 2006, had a 05 KG elise:coolnana:, sold it in 2008 :facepalmand fell off the forums... now I am back (recently divorced) and ready to get a new baby for me! looking forward to meeting all the other new people and maybe finding some old friends!

Jon

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,854 Posts
Welcome back!

Not too long ago I was wondering what ever happened to you... Granted that could be said for a lot of the original members here.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Nice to see a familiar name! I still have my 2006 Ardent red Elise with LSS.

Great to see you back and good luck with finding a new ride.

Women. <goelise checks behind himself to make sure wife doesn't see this post>

I have been away from this forum - namely because I have not had the car out much with this miserable winter we are having in the Chicago area. :(
Snow on the ground since pre Thanksgiving. :(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Welcome back, looking forward to seeing another Lotus in the Springs.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome back! The first thing I did when I got divorced was to but a new toy! Good luck!
This exactly. Having sold my house (huge relief) the proceeds went to the court - where they've been sitting (and not collecting interest) - until finalization of the paperwork, which I still don't have a date on.

Its been a year.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do we have an official divorced thread yet? lol, if not we should start one.
I to am waiting for the last little bit of court things to work themselves out and then BOOM! Elise time

nice to know i wasn't forgotten by everyone lol, and whenever I get back from Africa I will be meeting up with all the new owners I don't know in the Springs!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts