The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I purchased an Evora last year (MY12), and works pretty well except the backup camera. After I sent it into service, it came back without the backup camera working. When you go into reverse, all you have is a black screen. There are only two dealerships within the area, and neither are that great it seems. They are Lotus of Maywood and Manhattan Motors. Is it a biggie? Not really, but I liked the rearview camera when backing out. The rearview mirror helps very little.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
It's very possible that the setting in the system is wrong. If you have the Pioneer head unit with Nav, one of the settings in their effects the back up camera. I forget which one it is but play around in there and you will find it. It probably got turned off by accident.

Also, not sure where you are located but I use Secor Lotus in New London, CT and they are top notch.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
If it is disabled as rpolin suggested I would expect that you wouldn't get a black screen. Your issue sounds more like a problem with the camera, power or the video cable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts