The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Probably didn't help her titties much. :( Poor girl. She needs some guy with a CO Elise. :D

Call me at 555-123-4567

·
Registered
130 Posts
tidalwdave said:
Probably didn't help her titties much. :( Poor girl. She needs some guy with a CO Elise. :D

Call me at 555-123-4567
Hysterical!

If that happened in California, the girl is probably silicone inflated and they act as air bags. She'd bounce right up! :p

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I re-watched this in slo motion (use the right arrow key at the start). I am guessing she broke at least her left wrist and maybe her arm. What A$$ pilot, but at least she had a helmet on.

A few years back I was in a car that was passed on a CO canyon road by a reckless motorcycle rider who's date did not have a helmet. A couple miles down the road all the traffic was stopped: they met their demise when he tried to pass some else and smashed into an on coming car.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
James A said:
I'm having a hard time displaying this what format is it and is there a link to freeware I can install?

MPEG. Best to right-mouse-button, SAVEAS... and then open with various players to see which work. Windows Media. Internet Explorer. Quick Time.

And you should always have the latest free divx codec downloaded. http://www.divx.com/

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I couldn't quite catch it but didn't he have on a

"IF YOU CAN READ THIS MY BITCH FELL OFF"

tee shirt?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
sigh. people think it's all fun & games, until someone gets hurt.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I watched this in slow-motion a little more closely. The girl was also a moron. She wasn't even hanging on to the guy's waist (must not have been his girlfriend). Her arms were on his back. She didn't really start sliding off until the bike came back down and he accelerated. She actually takes her right hand off his back before falling off, then moves her arm to his back again. It appears she may have even effectively pushed off a bit, possibly in a misguided panic reaction. She never even tried to grab on to something to keep from falling off.

Passengers do have a responsibility to HANG ON TIGHT to the driver's waist! There is no other safe way to be a passenger on a bike.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
She did have her arms around his waist at the beginning of the video.

Note she first starts to drop backwards from him, perhaps not anticipating he was going to pull this stunt. Really, a rider not knowing the driver was going to do a wheelie is probably not going to handle it well.

Her left foot then hits the ground or she drops it to the ground as a reaction. The foot that touches the ground gets yanked backwards.

This causes her body to react and she twists and gets pushed upward on the seat.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well its hard to tell, but it does look like she was trying hold on under his arms before letting go. Maybe her arms were locked around his waist before and when pops up, her arms rise and then she can't hold on any longer, she does appear petite. I put the blame on the pilot, bad idea.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts