The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we should at least get something out of having all these banner ads...

A few LT banner ads that I would like to see strategically placed (or misplaced), and the threads they should be in ....

Starting with an easy one:

Thread: Is Hillary finished?

Banner:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thread: Should I buy an Elise or Civic Si.

Banner:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thread: any one started by Ridgemanron.

Banner:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
there's a banner ad for banner ads right now for me at the top of this thread, and then a banner ad for vinyl banners (IN DIRECT COMPETITION OF A FORUM SPONSOR!!!) on the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Since I've got AdBlockPlus active... I can't see the attached images!

But then again, I don't see any ads either!

rotfl

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How is this?

If I were to attach a picture of a pretty girl would you still not be able to see it?

Noble

feel free to test it-poke-

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
How is this?

If I were to attach a picture of a pretty girl would you still not be able to see it?

Noble
If I was informed that it was a picture of a pretty girl you'd better believe I would see it. Otherwise, nope. That's the price of blocking all the ads.

Hopefully everyone will label the pretty lady photos so I can unblock them ;).

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
there's a banner ad for banner ads right now for me at the top of this thread, and then a banner ad for vinyl banners (IN DIRECT COMPETITION OF A FORUM SPONSOR!!!) on the bottom of the page.

Yeah believe me, I'm real thrilled that I just gave up $1,000 and now my banner is absolutely buried under 4000 others, including competing ones from google ads that aren't even board sponsors. My recent inquiries have also dropped significantly. :mad:

Q

·
0 Posts
Yeah believe me, I'm real thrilled that I just gave up $1,000 and now my banner is absolutely buried under 4000 others, including competing ones from google ads that aren't even board sponsors. My recent inquiries have also dropped significantly. :mad:
Yeah... I think I'd have a talk with the new owners... I'm sure they won't give a rat's ass... but worth a try.

·
Registered
712 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts