The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to drop the track day, and need someone to take my spot. Price at the gate would be 350 if there were spots left so I think $250 may be fair with short notice.

Please let me know if you want it ASAP. 404-409-9512.

You PayPal me and ill give you all the track day packets needed to run your car.

Thanks,

Kyle

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
I have to drop the track day, and need someone to take my spot. Price at the gate would be 350 if there were spots left so I think $250 may be fair with short notice.

Please let me know if you want it ASAP. 404-409-9512.

You PayPal me and ill give you all the track day packets needed to run your car.

Thanks,

Kyle
Wow. If I was not going to be at VIR on the 4th I would have taken them. :(

·
Registered
455 Posts
Eight of us making the pilgrimage down from Chicago for that event now. Sorry to hear you can't make it, would have been nice to run with some other Loti. Have you driven with ReZoom before?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm interested. Is it for novice or Intermediate? I've done Barber but not through Rezoom. Are they ok with swapping?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested. Is it for novice or Intermediate? I've done Barber but not through Rezoom. Are they ok with swapping?
I told them novice or intermediate was fine with me when I signed up so yeah you'd fit the spot perfectly. He doesn't care, my name/car is irrelevant to the organizer they just cared they were paid. So switching is a non issue. Call me if need be. 404-409-9512

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eight of us making the pilgrimage down from Chicago for that event now. Sorry to hear you can't make it, would have been nice to run with some other Loti. Have you driven with ReZoom before?
That's a shame man, I don't think I've ever ran into any Loti other than my friends here in Georgia. Was really looking forward to one last track day before the season was over but it was not to be. Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I told them novice or intermediate was fine with me when I signed up so yeah you'd fit the spot perfectly. He doesn't care, my name/car is irrelevant to the organizer they just cared they were paid. So switching is a non issue. Call me if need be. 404-409-9512
Ok confirming a few things will let u know ASAP

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is this open to public to watch and is there a cost, i would love to come down and watch some lotus run and just meet some folks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts