The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a set of 4 base model wheels with R888Rs on them, $500 for local pickup near Seattle or buyer pays for shipping if desired, should be about $300 to CA. Wheels have ~30k miles on them and are powder coated black. One rear wheel has slight curb rash and one front wheel has a few scratches in the powder coat on one of the spokes as well as a nick on the rim, other 2 are immaculate. Tires have 2k miles and 5 track days on them. Photos have a few spots on them that are leftover wax from a recent washing where the Seattle rain caught me off guard. Once I do the full rubber switcharoo/wheel shuffle with my new set, I will give them a good scrub once they are off the car. Also open to trade for HK Fever or GRP full CF 2010+ Exige wing if you just so happen to have the exact part that is next on my wishlist.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump and another price drop

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an FYI, which may help a potential buyer that wants the wheels that needs shipping, I just shipped wheels and tires, 150lbs+ from NJ to CO for $150 via ShipNerd - Ship Smarter. Highly recommend them (they ended up shipping via UPS anyway). Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·