The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of base wheels that I am not using. They need a good home. $250 takes em! Come and get em, located in the North Bay.

$250 for all of them and the lugs are FREE! :) Front tires are Yoko's and rears are Cooper. Plenty of life left in them all. Sorry I have not had a chance to clean these up, but they only have 20k on them and are in great condition!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a set of base wheels that I am not using. They need a good home. $250 takes em! Come and get em, located in the North Bay.

$250 for all of them and the lugs are FREE! :) Front tires are Yoko's and rears are Cooper. Plenty of life left in them all. Sorry I have not had a chance to clean these up, but they only have 20k on them and are in great condition!

View attachment 1265344
Hey, i'm interested in these. Is it kosher to run them as is with the different brands in front and rear?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I drove on them for a while until I got my new setup. I put about 500 miles on them after I purchased the car. They seem fine, no plugs or patches.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If Jason B does not pick them up. I'm in. Can get them tomorrow. Live in the south bay. Have Exige wheels with super stickies for the track, been looking for a street set.

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
closed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.