The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Vendor
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Randy,
How about a sticky link for all the dyno plots? Take the conversation to different threads and just keep this link for a list of mods, test conditions, and dynoplots?

Here is my baseline dynoplot with stock intake, exhaust, and lighter flywheel on 2005 Elise with LSD. 90F low humidity.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Dyno test with Forcedfed race header

Finally got it printed, the run was on Friday, correction factor was 1.05. No modifications except the header, no catalytic converter. Muffler was Larini. Peak hp was 177.06, best torque 126.38. Air fuel ratio was LEAN, under investigation. The car is a 2006 Exige.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Before/After Forced Fed Headers

Before and After FF Street Headers and Cat. Both graphs also include Larini exhaust and Reverie intake.

It was the same day on both dyno runs. I only drove about 10 mins after the headers were installed. I dyno tested it a month later too, and the gains were the same.

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Remember folks this is just a dumping ground for dyno plots. Please take the conversations to a new thread.

·
Vendor
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FF275 Dyno Plots

Baseline + FF275 on Pump 91 and Race 100 Gas. Tried to start the turbo plots at 2000rpm, though there is a couple hundred RPM difference in the two. The baseline was done previously on a different dynojet where I started at 1000rpm. Bottomline. More power and torque after 2500rpm than stock. :shift: Any comments? Please start a new thread, this is just for dyno posting!

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
I didn't know about this thread...

Here's my Exige, stock, just after the 1k service. It is the third, and best, of three runs.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Baseline, about 90 degrees out today (it was HOT), and maybe 30% humidity. Looks like my Elise is about on par with most of the others.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
My bone stock run came in at 270whp. After some bolt on parts a fuel system upgrades looks like this now

·
Registered
53 Posts
I dyno'ed out at 229 hp at the wheels and 185 torque with a Turbo XS intake and a Zex 75 shot, you know what!

Fuel air mix is perfect, no problems.

Other than that.....all stock and extremely quick, quick, quick.

How do I attach my pic of the dyno to post it for all to see?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts