The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 80 of 132 Posts

·
shay2nak
24,930 Posts
Find new dyno place :p
na, these guys are cool and the measurement would have been really close.

The problem looks more to be the torque falling off quicker then normal. Peak wise its not that far off (5000 RPM area), but it starts to dwindle away. Add another 10 ft-lbs back at 8000 RPM and you've got your 200HP.

Thats my $0.02
Also, the scaling is different...I went back and rescaled it as best I could. Should have stopped at 9k, but oh well. I don't know how to make the X axis show every 50hp. That would compress it and be easier to compare....the reason it falls off AFAIK is the heat soak. I might go back this week, but i don't want to waste $75 again...not until I get gotham on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
This is a forum member here HJZ's car, i figured i'd post up his sheet from last night when we dyno'd his car. Lower line is stock 173.6 and upper is with Weapon R header.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Before (green)
After, 91 octane (blue)
After, 100 octane (red)

Nothing quite like 220 ft/lbs of torque in a 2,000 lb car. :evil:

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
What ever that is 8lbs 10lbs pully. I am very intrested that power curve is to die for! Very nice tune job charlie that is exactly what alot of us are looking for 300whp 200ft/lbs! Car must be a monster.:shift:

·
Registered
228 Posts
UK 111R manual throttle-04 carplus Katana

Stock car with Katana and stock pulley. 2bular 8 inch exhaust. 217 rwhp and 140 lbft torque. Shows AFR slightly lean at 13.0 max. Also shows partial pressure falling as revs rise probably indicating 'throttling' of air intake, so next move is a better intake system. Hoping for 220rwhp and 150 lbft without charge cooling. Would like to put a 3.2 inch pulley on just to see what happens but an worried that already running too lean to try this. Opinions always invited :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Here is a comparison of my N/A Exige with the Exige S (from the same dyno shop).

N/A Exige: Larini exhaust, Daytona intake, ForcedFed headers, ForcedFed sport-cat.
Exige S: Larini exhaust, Daytona intake. (stock cat)
that dyno for sure reads 10 whp over . 177 whp stock n/a exige? :crazyeyes

·
Registered
196 Posts
Below is my graph at another dyno. Beginning of May I will be going back to the original shop where I baselined to see if the exhaust show any gains.

My baseline graph and graph after header install is above in post #63.

61 - 80 of 132 Posts