The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is somewhat last minute notice, but was wondering if you guys would like to drive down together to the Bass Pro car show? It starts a 4 and goes till sundown, so like 830ish...

Purrsia: "maybe we could meet in say Waltham? Let me know. Also, we should probably start a new thread with this event?" Waltham definitely works (depends on where in Waltham) or maybe in Dedham Legacy Place?

Let us know by Thursday afternoon if you are going to attend or join us. More Loti the merrier :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, we can grab a bite to eat at Bar Louie or at CBS scene.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody???

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was thinking there is a "rest stop" on the south side of 95 right after the Waltham exit, if you just want to get down there and then find a place to eat. I cannot leave here before 5:30 though because of work, so if you need to go along without me, I understand.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great idea, but to be honest I want to get there at like 530ish to get a good spot because if we get there late we will end up in the back... so i may have to go without you. sorry.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ugh, I do not want to drive down alone :(

Great idea, but to be honest I want to get there at like 530ish to get a good spot because if we get there late we will end up in the back... so i may have to go without you. sorry.
Can we compromise? I will meet you at the rest stop at 4:30? It says about 45 minutes from Bedford(where I work), so the only issue would be traffic.

Let me know,
Rose

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's say 5:15 the latest at rest stop? I mean there will be traffic of course but depending on what time you leave your work.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So nobody wants to go??? C'mon guys! Today is the day.

·
Registered
708 Posts
And where is the remainder of our Posse?
I would have joined you all, but my job keeps me in Boxborough till 5 and I know that by the time I could actually make it to Foxborough, there would be zero chance to even get in.

I did put my car back together after completing the oil cooler delete and drove by the Hebert's Thursday night muscle car show while going to pick my son up......

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hey who is all going to the bass pro car show this Thursday? Anyone? Its going to be another perfect weather. I will be going for sure unless i can get friends or lotus owners to go with me. C'mon everyone!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey who is all going to the bass pro car show this Thursday? Anyone? Its going to be another perfect weather. I will be going for sure unless i can get friends or lotus owners to go with me. C'mon everyone!!!
I'm in the middle of painting my calipers and the car is up on jacks at the moment.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok fair enough..... Anyone else going? Someone please step up!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Starts at 3:30 and goes till sundown which is at 8 or so.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts