Google comment. Without the adder of disconnect
I had some trouble understanding this word salad, so please forgive me.
1. What does Google have to do with this??
2. Isn't there very little space behind passenger seat? Were you thinking of cutting to make room?
-true, and without removing and making the side scoop brittle. Another location would be prudent. I expect there is room just on top of the fuel tank, on the bulk head/firewall for a switch. Then, the driver could reach it without much contortion.
3. Why do you want to disconnect power? Cut off switches are easy to get & install.
- cut off switch’s, like disconnect switch’s, close or open the electrical current. They are easy to get and I have many different styles. I could install one in a few minutes. It’s true! For me, the ideal spot is within drivers reach. With little or no stretching/contorting. I understand some have put near battery and open bonnet or reach through the side scoop. Too much hassle, and not as safe as far as I can tell.
4. Do you have a clam tilt mechanism??
5. What extension cord????
Well, if I were to use a “batter tender” style product. They require a plug from typically 120v. So an extension cord, unless the garage happens to have one at the correct location where the car parks.
6. Are you trying to avoid moving battery to tilt clam???
Yes, freeing up luggage space. Bringing weight forward. And making work project for a value added Elise.