The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good for a laugh and I for one need it today.

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

Here's mine:
Zang! Who is that, running on the cliffs! It is Babak, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He cries vengefully:

"I'm going to spackle you with wasabi!!"

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Skulking out of the terrain, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a thorned whip, cometh Andy Keck! And he gives a mighty howl:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!"

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
It's hillarious, here is mine

Stalking over the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Miguel! And he gives a spectacular bellow:

"I'm going to bruise you for such a long time, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!"

·
purveyor of lightness
4,160 Posts
Striding amidst the mini-mall parking lot, carrying an oversized scalpel, cometh darkSol! And he gives a cruel roar:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I bring darkness and mayhem with reckless abandon!!"

Hey, that's pretty close to reality - at least when orange cones are involved... ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking amidst the candy store! It is Nathan968, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He grunts vengefully:

"I'm going to use you like a hand puppet!"

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Zang! Who is that, running out of the terrain! It is Sonza68, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a bloodthirsty scream, his voice cometh:

"You in some **** now, muhfuh! I shall avenge my ancestors!!"

It gets a little weird if I leave off the "68"

Striding over the desert, brandishing an oversized scalpel, cometh Sonza! And he gives a mighty scream:

"I'm going to spank you for such a long time, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!!"

·
Registered
220 Posts
Running over the cliffs, wielding a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Andrew! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"I'm going to smash you in such an inhumane manner, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!"

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Lo! Who is that, stalking on the cliffs! It is Mikester, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He screams homicidally:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I lay waste to the landscape like a sentient bulldozer!!!"

Sounds about right....:p

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I seem to be related to DarkSol.

Stalking over the desert, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Jml1952. And he gave a booming scream: "Ares, God of War, be praised! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"

If I shorten it to my initials, I get:

Striding on the wasteland, wielding a vorpal blade, cometh Jml! And he gives a spectacular scream: "I'm going to beat you all the way to Wankerhof, and plunge you into financial ruin!!".

If I don't get my car pretty soon, I will be wishing Lotus to Wankerhof.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Striding out of the fields, attacking with two hardened pitas, cometh OneFastMiata! And she gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"I'm going to punch you until you have puppies!!"

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Skulking on the icy wasteland, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Richard Kerry! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"I'm going to pound you so thoroughly, you will polymorph into a horned demon!"

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
and mine:

Striding along the plains, carrying a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Zvezdah! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"I'm going to spank you until you have puppies!"

Chris

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Zang! Who is that, striding on the terrain! It is Xxxotic, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a cruel grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to bruise you until your rump glows!"

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh Zoomz that one is a doozy :D :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Mine is...unpostable.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
My roommates is hilarious.

Skulking over the mountains, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Ana! And she gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you so utterly, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!!"

·
Registered
591 Posts
Sprinting amidst the plains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a vorpal blade, cometh Racer X! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to punch you until your an^s and mouth reverse their functions!!"

That sounds painful! However, I thought vorpal blades went snikersnack and cut off heads with a single blow?

Greg

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hark! Who is that, stalking out of the mini-mall parking lot! It is Majorbonr, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a cruel bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you so forcibly, your momma won't recognize you!!!"
LMAO!! rotfl rotfl :crazyeyes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts