The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
craigyirush
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another superb video from Dr. Pittenstein; this time comparing his Evora GT430 with an Exige Cup 430. The Silverstone footage in the Cup 430 is particularly good (guy can drive).

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Excellent on track comparison. The greater weight, assisted steering, larger wheels, LSD, etc. on the ultra-composed Evora gave him the impression it could easily handle another 50+ HP, but the exige was already out there on there on the rude intoxicating edge..just like lotus had intended.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Funny, I often likened (in my head) the Exige to the car from Clockwork Orange, it even had a red steering wheel!

Many thanks to Craig for the shout out. Happy to do my best to answer any questions here. Should at least help pass the time while you wait for the Evora GT430s to arrive!

Days are numbered for cars like these so enjoy them while you can is my advice!

Cheers!

·
Registered
2009 Exige 260 Sport
573 Posts
Funny, I often likened (in my head) the Exige to the car from Clockwork Orange, it even had a red steering wheel!

Many thanks to Craig for the shout out. Happy to do my best to answer any questions here. Should at least help pass the time while you wait for the Evora GT430s to arrive!

Days are numbered for cars like these so enjoy them while you can is my advice!

Cheers!
Me too, it may the big grins on the droogs - same as the one I wear every time I drive the Exige.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts