The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get in touch with the 2005-2006 Modle Year owners. If you dont know when your vehicle is going out of warrenty shoot me a PM or an email([email protected]). You may have minimal time left on your warrenty to get items covered and you may still have outstanding warrenty campaigns you should get taken care of before your warrenty is up!

If anyone has any other questions or concerns feel free to ask!!

Jordan Bean
Lotus of Silicon Valley

·
Registered
566 Posts
As I've mentioned in other threads, Jordan does a great job, and his rates are better than the other dealers in the Bay Area. The folks at SVAG really know their cars and I trust them 100% with mine (how much longer it'll be mine, I'm not sure). I'm sure many other NorCal owners feel the same way.

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
The folks at SVAG really know their cars...
Only if they are Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Saleen S7, Lotus, and Spyker.

:crazyeyes We've got the cheap cars there :D.

It's good to have Lotus service departments with good reputations here on the site ;).

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
However, they've never made me feel like I had to take a backseat to a Lambo
That's good to hear. I am equidistant from 2 Lotus dealers. One sells Porsche/Lotus -- Porsche techs, not too interested in the Lotus or their owners. The other sells Hyundai/Lotus -- well, I'll stop there ;).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts