The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted from M3forum. Lotus/exotics are welcome.

What: Group Drive

Where: North Bay Area

When: November 4th (Meet up at 9:00 AM Roll out 9:45)

For those interested I'll be putting together a meet/drive for the 4th of November. We would meet up in Novato near the Burger King at the shopping center listed on the map provided in the link below. We will have some time to gather up and talk a bit. After that we would travel down the freeway to Lucas Valley road, make our way to the coast, travel along there, and finish up in Mill Valley where we can have lunch (for those interested) and say our good byes. Spirited driving is fine, but let's not get reckless. Also if you have a two way radio please bring it. It will help keep us together/organized.

All cars are welcome!

Needless revving, burnouts, and other stupid behavior is not!

Let's have fun and be safe!

Map of route (Open to any suggestions)

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=T...=h&mra=ls&z=11

Possible second route that doesn't involve driving through Stinson
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=T...=ls&via=4&z=12

·
Registered
623 Posts
Why do these keep happening when I'm away?

This time it looks like I'm going to China for on emergency trip on Sun!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sturgeon how are you going to do it?. you'll drive all the way from sacramento straight or are you staying overnight somewhere in the middle?

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Sturgeon how are you going to do it?. you'll drive all the way from sacramento straight or are you staying overnight somewhere in the middle?

My body won't take the drive in one run. We are leaving tonight and stopping at about 3 to 3.5 hours and finishing the drive Saturday morning. Embassy suites in Lompoc gave us a $90.00 and change AAA rate for Saturday night. A few of us will be staying there. Would like to see some of the Bay area guys show up!

·
Registered
409 Posts
L0TUS YOU BAILED ON US!!!

But that's ok, i met the R8 guy on the hwy and he made me eat dust. Too fun :p

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He bailed on the Vandenburg event too. Y'all missed a great time!
LOL, I thought you were referring to the airstrip event next weekend? I will be going to that one for sure!

Javier, my bad buddy. I ended up having an unplanned late night on Saturday :(

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
I liked the girlfriend. She seems like a nice person. Good compliment to her boyfriend, John (or Jon, not 100% on the spelling). He seems like a good person too.

Just my two cents.

And yea, being the only Lotus on that drive wasn't my idea of a perfect time, but the drive was interesting..and things of interest did happen. Too bad, I was the only one. I rather enjoyed being in the back, less pressure to drive reckless.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts