The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 06 Elise's got a paint chip. It's about the size of a nickel. On the driver side fender right next to the headlamp. It is so visible.

Please recommend a good bodyshop in Bay area you experienced and you can recommend.

Or you suggest a touchup by myself? I am not a handy man. Not confident I can do a good job on it!

Thanks.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
And once you get it fixed.....pick up a clear bra kit from me so it doesn't happen again.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
If you decided on the body shop route, I'm not being biased, as this is the place I work, but prior to, I've been a customer for the past 9 years with all my high end cars at Cars Dawydiak At any given time they will have Lotus cars in the body shop. I think there are 2 or 3 in there now. Stop by the showroom and the say hello if you end up here.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My 06 Elise's got a paint chip. It's about the size of a nickel. On the driver side fender right next to the headlamp. It is so visible.

Please recommend a good bodyshop in Bay area you experienced and you can recommend.

Or you suggest a touchup by myself? I am not a handy man. Not confident I can do a good job on it!

Thanks.
Not sure if you had this taken care of yet, but contact Kirk from the Paint Doctor, he does a lot of high end cars and has taken care of several chips on my Esprit. Great work!

Kirk
(408) 640-6579.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey Jonathan, I see you in Yellow. Did you end up buying my '05 elise from auction?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts