The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On October 3rd, There will be a Club111/ ETalk event in Sherman Ct. Planned are a morning auto-x and an afternoon BBQ lake side at Ivan1's lake house. Contact me for more info and to RSVP.

Look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One last reason to attend. Mark Starr has notified me that he will be bringing the CO HRM Edition Elise. It was sold today to a very lucky buyer but with the understanding that it had to make the meeting this weekend. Please RSVP to me by PM or email no later than Friday evening.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Just wanted to mention that there will also be a car show at Squantz Pond State Park on Sunday from 10-4. It is 5 minutes from the BBQ location, just south of my house on route 39...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Robert, that picture almost makes me want to call and cancel Starshield so I can have those stripes put on. It's a beaut.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>Robert, that picture almost makes me want to call and cancel Starshield so I can have those stripes put on. It's a beaut.<<

The CO HRM special edition Elise is S T U N N I N G... On the starshield, get it if you'll have matte stripes. The HRM car has the stripe OVER the shield. Otherwise the matte finish on the stripes would change to glossy where it was under the paint film.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts