The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to see a bunch of Elise in different colors in one place? How about spend a fall afternoon lakeside in picturesque Connecticut? Maybe share some stories and meet fellow Forum Members? We'll also be discussing Club111 events for the Northeast Region for the next 18 months. EVERYONE IS WELCOME AND INVITED. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF CLUB111 TO ATTEND. But the event will make you want to join!:D

Link to this thread for more info and contact me to RSVP

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=91352#post91352

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yet another reason to come................

I have contacted and heard back from several Lotus LTD charters in the northeast region and there will be even more people showing up with all sorts of models from Lotus. For those who couldn't get to LOG, LOG this could be your best chance to see a large gathering of Loti until next years LOG. I have also received invites from these other clubs to participate in events next year such as Lime Rock, AutoX, etc.

Exciting things are happening.........

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
hi guys: i'd love to come:wave: i've seen my color,but none of the others.my color:BRP. although,i've recently seen laser blue, which i have fsllen in love with.anyway : be great to meet you guys...:cool:

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peck,

You're on the list!:clap:

PM or email me your contact info and tell me if you intend to bring a guest.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

We're a go for next weekend and we have added AUTO-Xing in the morning of those interested!! Contact me for more details on the BBQ and Stan for more info on the Auto-X. There is no need to attend the entire day's worth of events but you are welcome to if you choose.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are up to 30 members from the board plus some Lotus Ltd folks. Anyone who hasn't RSVP'd feel free to do so until Friday evening. AutoX questions should be directed to Stan.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
I think we better do the auto-x another time. The Sunday 2:00 PM time will just be too tight it appears as that would involve leaving early and depending on the venue a bit of a drive to the BBQ location. I'll be auto-xing that day, but will try to join the festivities if doable towards the end. Had some very interesting auto-x results today and am starting to get to know the car a bit better.

Good luck with the picnic!

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Stan-please do tell about the autoX. I'm very interested in your results and your tuning. How'd the stiffer swaybar change things??

Jer

·
Registered
557 Posts
CT meet...

I'm in central Ma. and would be interested in joining you all as well. Please let me know where & when. My car my be going in this week for it's 1K checkup, so I should be a go for the weekend. Need date, time & directions.

Thanks
Bruce - BRP/biscuit tourer

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One last reason to attend. Mark Starr has notified me that he will be bringing the CO HRM Edition Elise. It was sold today to a very lucky buyer but with the understanding that it had to make the meeting this weekend. Please RSVP to me by PM or email no later than Friday evening.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Oooooh, that looks really good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts