The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm having a few issues getting the ktag pinout to line up with the above pinout, is anyone here familiar with the ktag unit?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I might use your method for flashing, would you like to work together on this?
Yes for sure. I am quite confident, that it will works if your ECUs are for the white dash. Do you already have a compatible CAN-Bus adapter?

does that work on ecu's that have the CAN interrupts locked down?
I don't think that could work if the CAN interrupts are disabled, but I'am not aware of T4e ECU with disabled CAN. From what I've read from Cybernet there is some T4e ECU (> MY08), which are "locked". Again, I don't know what he means with locked, but I suppose those ECU doesn't response to the CAN-ID 0x50-0x57 (read/write function). But the interrupts in those locked versions should be in any case enables to be OBD compliant...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't actually know if its a white dash car. I have a few CAN devices, what ones are suitable for the task? I have a canable and a can hat for a pi

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't actually know if its a white dash car.
Based on those pictures, the cup 255 is a white dash. Then the cup 260 is a blackdash.

I have a few CAN devices, what ones are suitable for the task? I have a canable and a can hat for a pi
Both are supported by the python-can module.... Try the canable, it should be easier to use and I would like to see if it works well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts