The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Please Delete

E-mail [email protected] with any questions.

You will not find another original Starion like this!!

Only $7k!

1983 Mitsubishi Starion, 23,801 ORIGINAL miles ~as of 1/24/07~, (I bought it in January 2002 with 19,333 original miles); all original condition, all stock; Digital dash; 5-speed; "Nevada Sand Metallic"; NO rust, originally a southern car! I am the second owner, I have all the paperwork including original window sticker and more.

*****I can provide potential buyers with comments/names/links to and or from members that have seen the car in person at meets I've attended this past year. Every single person that has actually seen the car in the metal has commented on how stunningly original and damn near perfect the car is.*****

Comes with;
- '83 shop manual.
- '83 owners manual.
- Extra set of '83 injectors with less than 1k miles on them.
- 2 extra '83 MAS units.
- 2 extra '83 ignition boxes.
- Extra '83 intake set up.
- Extra set of '83 rims with center caps in mint condition.
- Custom fit, indoor car cover for the car that I ordered brand new.

I will also include a set of rear window louvers with the car. They are in good used condition and can be restored to beautiful condition very easily.

The car in a 9 out of 10. The header panel was slightly dented and scratched, and can be easily fixed via paintless dent removal, and the paint touched up on the scratches. The interior is BEAUTIFUL!! Original floor mats are all mint except for drivers, which has some wear. You can ask members of SQC that saw the car at meets this past year about its condition. Always garaged!
I took the car on a cross country trip, in Sept. '03, from Chicago, IL to St. George, UT. She performed flawlessly! I even got clocked at 122MPH! (Dang digital speedo only reads up to 85MPH... lol)

By midniteride89 at 2008-02-05

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for a very rare car at a great price!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
wow, that is nice!

check out the instrumentation!! looks like a computer or something. LOL

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice car, I just sold my 1988 Conquest TSi for which I had totally redone. I had the 83 hood, 89 seats. This car was the year it had the Lotus Suspension! Also, I had the engine redone to 2.9L with a 21 Psi turbo cranking 300HP to the RW, dyno'd not a guess. This car was smoking hot! When I had the engine redone, at 180K miles, I spared no expense on the engine redo. This car was quick, scary quick.

Nice car, sold it to a good chap who was really into Conquests.

Darin

·
Registered
64 Posts
I stopped logging on a while back and missed this, is it still available?

Had a midnight blue in high school and college and hated trading it in for my eclispe.

Becky

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes she is. Just waiting on someone to give her a good home.:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump for a rare car at a great price

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Andrew! What's happening man? I know, I never thought I'd sell. However, the car is too pristine for me to modify. Besides, my focus on cars has shifted to smaller, lighter, more driver oriented. Perhaps I'll get another Starion in the future as a nice GT.

Email me sometime, [email protected] ... I'm putting the midniteride89 s/n to rest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts