The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 Piece Suede Interior upgrade. Includes both door sills, center console with emergency brake boot to match the OEM shifter boot.

These parts are in excellent but not perfect condition. I purchased them used from a member on LT and never installed them. I couldn’t bring myself to drill holes in the console to mount my data-acquisition gear.

The price of new stuff in carbon or leather is around $1,000 or more.

You can get all this for only $450.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
That's a killer price BTW.

You'll only need a few bits to finish it off:

- door cars
- shift boot
- maybe cover the binnacle

Any local upholstery shop should be able to match to these.

Great deal for whomever is getting this!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
yeah I'll prob have a local guy do the binnacle and cover the AC vents as well. Still have the Tesla double din in my garage..

door cards are fine... I mainly just want to get rid of the plastic looking parts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
well I know a guy who did an awesome job on my Mustang and has a pretty good reputation... but his shop is in the super ghetto part of SJ, I wouldn't leave a Lotus there overnight. I'll prob bring the parts there for him to do..

Before I go there I'll keep looking around to find a shop with Lotus experience... I saw an Orange Exige with re-covered alcantera Exige seats at Car's and Caffeine.. I want to find out where he did it but never found the owner

·
Registered
977 Posts
well I know a guy who did an awesome job on my Mustang and has a pretty good reputation... but his shop is in the super ghetto part of SJ, I wouldn't leave a Lotus there overnight. I'll prob bring the parts there for him to do..

Before I go there I'll keep looking around to find a shop with Lotus experience... I saw an Orange Exige with re-covered alcantera Exige seats at Car's and Caffeine.. I want to find out where he did it but never found the owner
May have been me depending on when you were there. Unfortunately I can't help you because I bought the seats that way. I'd have been all over this except I can't use any of these pieces with my cage. I thought I could use the OEM door sill covers and I just tried sliding a set under my door bars and they won't even slide under. I have to cut my center console to fit with my Recaro SPG, so not worth buying a nice one just to hack it apart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts