The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to sell it, but wife says it has to go. This car is immaculate. It has only 16k miles. I have upgraded the exhaust, tires, battery, and stereo. Otherwise it is stock. I have it listed on Ebay if you want to see more pictures and details. I can be reached through my email if you have any questions: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
Do you have the front splitter? If not what happened to it?

Too bad the shop that did the repaint on the rear clam didn't use a template to space the LOTUS lettering appropriately.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came without the splitter when I bought it. The pics may be deceiving. The lettering lines up nicely

·
Registered
221 Posts
It would be a whole lot easier if you list the details here rather than making us find it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 2007 Exige S that I purchased here in Austin with approximately 3 k miles on. I have tracked it 3 times. It has had no issues except a paint re-spray of the rear clamshell after I had an extra battery roll around the back during a track day causing some external paint chips. I upgraded a few things as follows: Larini stage II exhaust (installed by Lotus of Austin), Toyo Proxy 888's, a JVC headset with backup cam, a Braille race battery with a Sector 111 braced and cut off. Otherwise the car is stock. It has 16.5k miles on it now, and has been serviced extensively at Lotus of Austin. It is a beauty! My buy it now price on Ebay is $44,500.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't want to share my reserve, but it is def lower than the asking price by quite a bit :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts