The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
1,061 - 1,080 of 1,087 Posts
Those came out GORGEOUS!!! Nice work Guys! :)

I don't blame you, but I can't wait to see them installed! :shift:

Discussion starter · #1,069 ·

Attachments

Finally! Lightweight side skirts for the Elise that look and fit like they could have come from the factory.
These side skirts are designed with fender continuations and consistent outer edges. Instead of using a corner radius for the molds our decks have a full radius from the car to the outer edges.
With Gabes side skirts you no longer have to butcher or remove your OEM mud flaps. His side skirts work with both the OEM mud flaps and Gabe’s lightweight carbon fiber mud flaps.
At 5.5 pounds for both side skirts, these are some of the lightest side skirts available. Available now in fiberglass. A carbon fiber version is coming soon!
How much for the fiberglass skirts? And any pictures of the final product? It seems these designs are different than that shown on post #488 , and the as shown on the pages slightly before and after post #488 .

Discussion starter · #1,077 ·
How much for the fiberglass skirts? And any pictures of the final product? It seems these designs are different than that shown on post #488 , and the as shown on the pages slightly before and after post #488 .
lol, 488 wow! That was a while ago. The parts on 488 were the plugs I used to make the currant style that allows you to use OE style mud flaps

How is the valve cover's progress?
Some forums members are interested in it.
Any update on the valve cover? The suspense is killing us. :up:

1,061 - 1,080 of 1,087 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.