The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
1,081 - 1,087 of 1,087 Posts
Where can i buy these in fiberglass?

Finally! Lightweight side skirts for the Elise that look and fit like they could have come from the factory.
These side skirts are designed with fender continuations and consistent outer edges. Instead of using a corner radius for the molds our decks have a full radius from the car to the outer edges.
With Gabes side skirts you no longer have to butcher or remove your OEM mud flaps. His side skirts work with both the OEM mud flaps and Gabe’s lightweight carbon fiber mud flaps.
At 5.5 pounds for both side skirts, these are some of the lightest side skirts available. Available now in fiberglass. A carbon fiber version is coming soon!

i was waiting on a donor oiler rail. then got distracted
What ever happened with the Lotus? Did it get completed and you are out enjoying it? Inquiring minds want to know.

What ever happened with the Lotus? Did it get completed and you are out enjoying it? Inquiring minds want to know.
It was up for sale many months ago. The OP moved out to the country, where his son (Gabe of GB Composites) is setting up a shop. You can find GB Composites on Facebook.

I still want to get the undertray with the oil change access.

1,081 - 1,087 of 1,087 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.