1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I like it !! It's not TOO much.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
looks incredible, you lucky SOB. I really should have bought them.

RBH, please go into detail about the differences in feel from stock to 260 seats. Big improvement? more supportive?

I'm a pretty slender guy, I kind of feel stockers are just a bit wide.

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks incredible, you lucky SOB. I really should have bought them.

RBH, please go into detail about the differences in feel from stock to 260 seats. Big improvement? more supportive?

I'm a pretty slender guy, I kind of feel stockers are just a bit wide.
The seats are amazing. Although a bit narrower it really gives you much better support and with the 5 point harness it holds you in firmly. For me the back support is a bit better than the old ones and if needed I can add a bit more foam to the lumbar section. It is too bad that no one gets to see the back and the workmanship. Also they are so much lighter than the originals. Don’t get me wrong I liked the black ones I had but I like these better and I always wanted to have these.

The other nice thing is that the red Alcentra section on the seats comes of easily so you can clean then if needed.

THX.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
It looks like you have a nice rubberized floor covering. Some have expressed concern about trapping moisture above the aluminum floor pan with rubber mats. Have you worked that out?

·
Older but getting faster
523 Posts
It looks like you have a nice rubberised floor covering. Some have expressed concern about trapping moisture above the aluminum floor pan with rubber mats. Have you worked that out?
Funny you bring that up. My wife bought these same mats for me and I had the same concern - however, the bottom of the mats have the same pattern of raised circles that you see on the top, so I think they "breathe". :shrug:

I believe she bought them on line from a Lotus dealer. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It looks like you have a nice rubberized floor covering. Some have expressed concern about trapping moisture above the aluminum floor pan with rubber mats. Have you worked that out?
I bought these from Sector111 when I had my Elise and then moved them to Exige. I’ve never had any moisture issues with them. Also, I always move them when the car gets cleaned.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Your interior looks amazing! I love the silver with the red!

Thank YOU, for the center console...I was able to install it a couple days ago. Still love how a little leather, or alcantara in your case, transforms the interior!! I also like the updated TC switch, you included. (it's the little things)

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Nice. Those seats are maybe the best available on a factory car. Many, many would love to have your set up. Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts