The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
He must have been busy calling people today! I got a call this morning, he needed to know if I wanted the Starshield or not. So it looks like things are moving.

BTW, for the people who saw the demo: Apparently the Lotus rep who was in last week was very unhappy with the Starshield installation on the demo, and they'll have somebody in to have it redone. It should look much better on the customer cars.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Thanks for posting the update. So I guess my call might come soon, I'm #19 (or 20, or 21, depending on how you count). It looks like they're on the predicted delivery schedule. I was kind of hoping that my car might arrive in early December or even late November, but it doesn't look like there will be a positive surprise.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
babak said:
Reto, you and I HAVE got to stop trading spots. :)
The only thing I know for sure is that I'm ahead of you! :p ;)

Considering that the cars don't necessarily arrive in order, I don't really care much what exactly my number is. They told me #19. I saw with my own eyes that there was a 21 besides my name in their order list, which included the demo car, so that's close enough. It would be kind of cool if our cars arrived at the same time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.