The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
MikeRoberts44 said:

It looks like Steve's early statement of 10 by the end of October and 6 or 7 per month is still holding up, but Steve says it seems a bit slow to him. I am still hoping for January, but with Kansas City winters, February or March is fine.
It's nice to have more KC area people. As to Steve, he has been consistent and realistic on his projections. I fully agree with your attitude toward the delivery in our winter, with the weather blunting the fun times I feel more OK with not having my car.

·
Registered
727 Posts
babak said:
It's nice to have more KC area people. As to Steve, he has been consistent and realistic on his projections. I fully agree with your attitude toward the delivery in our winter, with the weather blunting the fun times I feel more OK with not having my car.
Speaking of KC area people, who else is out there? The guy whose name I did not get and buying the blue Elise, Babak in Topeka (close enough), darkSol in Shawnee, KS. Anybody else?

What and when are we getting?

I am #28 at MidRivers (the Behlman sign is gone). Mine will be Ardent Red with Touring. Hoping for January.

Sombody bought the Blue Elise with Track suspension, hard top, and Star Shield.

darkSol has #73 at Behlman and Graphite Grey in his signature.

I think Babak is about #20?

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

·
Registered
727 Posts
hogfan said:
im ar---kansas and #13 at midrivers is that close enuf?
Good enough for me! What part? I was at Sam's Throne a couple of weekends ago.

I'm thinking it's nice to have someone to compare notes and cars with. Looks like you should get the call pretty soon. Maybe soon enough to enjoy a few leaves through the Ozarks!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I am in between you both (geographically speaking), in Rogers, AR. When your cars arrive, lets get a drive scheduled.

FWIW - Don (Lotus Tech) and Donna (Parts) at Midrivers have been great. I was their first 1000 mile service call.

I do hope you guys yours cars soon, there is nothing like this thing!

Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
KLM said:
I am in between you both (geographically speaking), in Rogers, AR. When your cars arrive, lets get a drive scheduled.

FWIW - Don (Lotus Tech) and Donna (Parts) at Midrivers have been great. I was their first 1000 mile service call.

I do hope you guys yours cars soon, there is nothing like this thing!

Kevin
i wouldnt mind that. if i every get it

·
Registered
727 Posts
Sounds good to me, too.

hogfan, I think you are getting close. At least two more are arriving MidRivers tomorrow morning. I'll bet three because Steve had been notified about three the middle of last month. They were lost, but now are found. I think that will move the count up to 11 delivered. Probably #10 since they delivered the demo. There are supposed to be 4 more in the pipeline. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
MikeRoberts44 said:

I think Babak is about #20?

I think I'm #19 (don't let conefusion know that too.) :D Actually he and I waffle back and forth, he's 19, I'm 20, but with the color batching close numbers like that are arbitrary.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'm #16 at Midrivers and received a call from Steve 2-3 weeks ago confirming that my car would be the second build car in Nov. Approximately 2 days after getting Steve's call, I received a call from an individual at LCU that shared the same information with me. As such I'm confident my car will be built the first week in Nov. Steve's hopeful that I'll have my car by Christmas.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Welcome Scott. This is great, we're growing nicely here in the middle. I thought it was going to be only a couple of us. Specially after Aristocrat decided to not pursue a Lotus dealership.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome Scott!

Hi! I'm the guy that stopped by while you were talking to Steve Brown last Friday afternoon. I know we were introduced and I apologize for forgetting your name. I'm glad you found us on EliseTalk.

I think yours is the first in KC. We would love to have details, pics, etc. Those of us in line at MidRivers would like to have your impression of them, also.

·
Registered
94 Posts
elise

hi! first of all, i hope i did not piss anybody off on this board. the car was there so i bought it. i had had deposits at 2 other dealers. we took the car to putnam park and put it on the track. we kept it below 4500 rpms and i can tell you guys it was great. lines really didnt matter. i am a mustang cobra driver so i am used big and heavy. tell more later scott

·
Registered
724 Posts
Re: Hogfan?

MikeRoberts44 said:
I have a question for you that I would rather not have in public, yet. Please PM or email me.
i sent you an email from work but i dont know if email works from here so if you dont get it let me know. i hope my wifes not on americas most wanted again.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Re: elise

scottmartin said:
hi! first of all, i hope i did not piss anybody off on this board. the car was there so i bought it. i had had deposits at 2 other dealers.
No worries man, enjoy the car. Did you ger your deposits refunded?

·
Registered
94 Posts
deposits

i plan on keeping them in place. i really want the kypton green with red leather with the sport pak and hardtop. i will drive this one on the track and deal with the other one when my name comes up . i am proly 18 months away scott

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.