The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Tim:

The STALLS gang forced me to run the bloody club and we decided (over beers at a British pub named Lewellyns) that president or some other formal name was WAY too serious.

Fellow STALLS member John Hooser mentioned "Grand Poobah" and there we have it. :bow:

Tom you no never mind on that funny hat thing!

Mark, enjoy the car, we'll have a meeting some time in November to work on LOG 25.

Feff

·
Banned
901 Posts
My bet is the complaints are probably from the volume of used cars they sell. Somehwere around 80-90 used cars monthly. Their primary business is used car sales and in St. Charles County, where Mid-Rivers is located, a dealership must have a new car franchise to sell used cars. Essentially this is why the previous owner, Suntrup, moved it out there.

Mark

·
Banned
901 Posts
Paul:

If you need some one to store yoru Elsie (seriously) the St. Louis Area Lotus Lovers (STALLS) gang has plenty of safe garage space and no one will take your Elise for a joy ride.

If we can be of service, call me at (314) 889-0572 or e-mail [email protected]

Mark Pfeffer - Grand Poobah STALLS

·
Banned
901 Posts
Paul:

Glad to hear you and the Elise will be united. When you come into St. Louis give me a call at (314) 889-0572.

Maybe you should wait to pick the Elise up in August and come to LOG 25!
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!

Mark Pfeffer - Grand Poobah St. Louis Area Lotus Lovers (STALLS)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.