The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Feffman said:
You St. Louis Area guys (and any other Lotus enthusiasts) keep October 24th open!

Mark Pfeffer - Grand Poobah STALLS
What's Oct 24th? Right now it's an autocross event for me, but that may change if there's Lotus stuff going on.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I can hold your car for you in St. Louis until spring. But since letting a car sit for too long isn't good I'll have to drive it around from time to time when there's no snow and ice on the roads.:D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Let us know when your car gets here. I'd like to see CO on an Elise in person, I've only seen it in pics and on an Esprit.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I was talking to Babak. But I'm only 20 min from the dealership, so I'm up for meeting with any Elise owners when they pick their cars.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hogfan said:
MY BAD but at least i got to do my al pacino impression. at least i think it was al. but if you really want to see c.o. mine is supposed to arrive any day.
I didn't realize you ordered CO as well.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
babak said:
I too am planning on flying in and driving out. Steve made the same offer to me, I've had a great experience so far, Kudos to the gang at Midrivers. How was the heater?
What day are you picking it up? I missed Hogfan's car, but I'd really like a chance to see a CO Elise.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The current forecast is showing no snow in St. Louis on Sat. Taking 70W you should be good past Columbia, MO, but they are predicting a few snow showers around KC and scattered flurries in Topeka.

Based on that I'd say you should probably be OK, but I can understand your hesitation.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
If I'm driving your Elise you won't be able to catch me.:p

The current forecast is now showing clear sailing from St. Louis to Topeka, so now you don't have an excuse to not pick it up this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.