The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
If you refer yourself to the July memo posted by John English (I believe it is on the gg.lotus.org site), he states that the
orders (first wave) originally expected to be completed with regard to delivery by
Sept., 04 would now not be completely
received at dealerships until the end of October. Therefor, 'second wave' orders
can't be expected until at least end of November (I would assume) and more like end of December.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
babak said:
I actually talked to Steve yesterday wondering about build date etc stuff. He still projects my car in Dec (#20) and he did mention that they had one on the way and that they had delivered seven. This is well in line with his statement this summer that he expected 10 cars by october and then 6/month after that. So far everything has added up and on the projected schedule he's layed out (and that itself is saying a lot considering everything that's been going on.) I'm comfortable about the Dec delivery date (but mentally ready for a delay.) But hey, it's december in midwest, what would I do with it anyway?
I guess you didn't notice the '4 snow ski' option that , when coordinated with the giant 'rear deck' rotary blower option, allows you carefree winter driving no matter what the conditions? Randy has all the info
on these tidbits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.