The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what # is behlmans up to ? im getting real antsy and hate to call them anymore. im expecting in oct but still havnt recieved any official notice

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RedwineGuy said:
Checked with them last Friday, was told they had delivered seven, number eight is on the way and my car is next in line and they will notify me when they are invoiced. I was in the first "batch" of orders placed and earlier this summer was told between July & October to expect my car. Steve thinks we are still in line for October. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, it looks like the my wait is about over. Where you in the first batch of orders? Hopefully we will both get our cars in October!
i was told i was #11 then much later i was told i was #13 but i was in the "second batch" i have also been given the july thru oct date. it did just occur to me they never have said what year:huh: good luck

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i also have asked them about the 6-8 week build date thing" a few weeks ago" and they said they hadnt recieved any updates in months. and somthing about lots of cars at the docks and mine was probably already built bla bla bla. it cant be that hard to actually find out. im supposed to get a car in less than 1 month and still dont know anything for sure.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
James A said:
My dealer, Star Motors was notified about 8 weeks before the build and in fact they were very close on the build date. Lotus faxes a build code and date to the dealers, I have seen such a fax, not for mine but another car.
that poses the question has behlmans ever notified anyone of a build date or do they just call them topick up the car. i apologize for posing thes ? here but i always hear the same story from dealer. and dont see how my car could arrive in oct like they say if it hasnt been built yet

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Update:

RedwineGuy said:
Received a call from Steve Brown yesterday. He said that yesterday they received the invoice on my car and that they have been recieving cars 10-14 days from that point!:D It's hard to believe that THE DAY could soon be here!!!! Woohoo
CONGRATULATIONS you worthless scum -im not jealous oh no

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Update:

RedwineGuy said:
Received a call from Steve Brown yesterday. He said that yesterday they received the invoice on my car and that they have been recieving cars 10-14 days from that point!:D It's hard to believe that THE DAY could soon be here!!!! Woohoo
SOOOOOO any new news????

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
RedwineGuy said:
Nooooooo....still waiting. Maybe this will be the week.:shrug:
sooo how bout now. huh. how bout now i wont get mine till after you get yours. are you having trouble sleeping?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
from redwineguys lack of response can we assume he has a new car and is just toooo good to talk to us losers anymore?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
redwine glad your back. thought you might have got car or got on the wrong plane. tell them to hurry up i wont get my car till after you get yours.:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
congrats let us know how long it take to get in and out with the car. i have wondered if you have to sit around or if you give them the $ they show you what you need to know and your gone.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
anyone know what # midrivers is on now? i called them last week and basically got the we will call you when we know something speech. if i am to get a car in november they are going to have to know something soon.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
CHRISN said:
This is the latest info that I have from Mid Rivers.

Chris,
So far I have delivered 10 and I have invoices on 4 that should be delivered to this dealership at any time now. I am suppossed to receive 6 for December and unfortunately your's is not among them. We should get yours in January. The factory is running a little behind their original predictions to this point. I really can't get a definitive answer why though.
im #13 so i should be one of those "anytime" cars. and they assure me they will tell me 10-14 days out but i still havnt recieved the call. if they have the invoice doesnt that mean they should know when the cars arriving?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
huggy bear said:
Hey how come there isn't a PM button under your name? You have a VIN right?
i have a partial vin it was 8 hundred and something. what the hell is a pm button? it sounds like something i could press on my wife once a month.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
i fixed that thanks. i was trying to make a pm button something to do with the car delivery like the build date etc. sometimes im just kinda thick.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
i was #11 for about 10 months then all of a sudden im #13 but that not really a problem because i "should still get the car at the very end of oct":wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: oh yea as of 11/8 they will let me know " about 10 to 14 days before it gets here" so quit calling we will call you when we know something. I WANT TO SCREAM.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
who says im not lucky!!!!! they skipped me they dont know why but they had me scheduled for 11/13/ delivery or something like that, but now they dont have mine scheduled. but they still think i will get it this month. :wallbang: oh some lucky [email protected]#$$%$# [email protected]$^ did get a chrome orange car on this delivery. his was scheduled to be delivered after mine.:crazyeyes the dealer is going to email and find out where my car went. ps one of the 5 cars delivered is their new demo car

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
steve brown at midrivers called me at home after work to let me know that they were going to try and track down my missing car and they would try to let me know something tomorrow. i have to give them an a+ for that.:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I GOT AN INVOICE--IGOTANINVOICE--- I GOT AN INVOICE:D :D 10 to 14 days and i will no longer be some loser waiting a car to arrive. well maybe:D nanananana

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 · (Edited)
Re: Allright .... Hogan!!!!

MikeRoberts44 said:
Finally, I'm glad it's on its way! Any details?
NOPE just said it was invoiced and that means 10-14 days till delivery. hee hee hee. oh yea i forgot they said i was getting the last car made in the usa they had decided to stop production for all federal elises, and i could have mine but no one else was to get a car:D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.