·
Illegal Alien
4,979 Posts
lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Redsled has taken the podium with a 1mph advantage!!! (What the hell causes this problem, anyways?) :D

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Being British? I couldn't get it to go away by shutting off and restarting, would do the needle sweep and then just stay there. But then next day and since has been fine

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Being British? I couldn't get it to go away by shutting off and restarting, would do the needle sweep and then just stay there. But then next day and since has been fine
I remember reading that if you shut it off, get out, close doors, lock, unlock, open door, get in, let them sweep, it magically fixes all cluster weirdness. TADTS

·
Registered
2009 Exige 260 Sport
594 Posts
No doubt spawned by the prince of darkness, I had similar problems in both my Exiges, disconnecting the battery and rebooting should reset the system.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had the same issues happen to me for no reason at all! I don't actually know what causes this issue. Glad I'm not alone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Happens to all of us. Brought it in and the lotus told me he relashed it. Brought it home and the problem came back. I later found out that it only does that when u start and and restart the car too fast.

·
Premium Member
6,758 Posts
Let's see that bag of parts the motor barfed out.....

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Funny. Mine when the opposite way. No matter how fast I was going I had no RPMS or speed. That is until I found my grounding problem :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts