The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on out for the evening while the weather is still warm and the sun is still up! Belmont Shore British Car Night takes place tomorrow night, Sept 3rd (and every first Wed of the month) from 6 to 8 pm at the Belmont Shore Pier in Long Beach. Bring a friend. Even better, bring a friend and a British car! Adjacent to the lot is Belmont Brewing Company for those that want to have a microbrew and/or dinner.

Hope to see you there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone local??

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
deng sept 3rd is today, i just saw this...i would love to go but i just cant today, maybe next wed would be good for me

anyone else down to go?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm not doing anything, I might go, but 6-8pm is the heart of traffic...

·
Registered
807 Posts
any pix from the last event on the 3rd?

i work in long beach-ish. i'll definitely try to make the next one.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
LBC, Cinesnow, Julio, and myself were there trying to fit in with the older guys and their classics ;) I didn't take any pics unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll try to make it too... It would be kinda cool to see a healthy Lotus turnout. The 63 Elite (the only Lotus before I discovered the gathering) is a pretty cool car to see in person, and is usually there every month.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Awww, I JUST saw this. Missed it, but I've put it into my calendar so I can catch it next month.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah... I was in Tahoe. Next month, Nov 5th.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
noone responded for october so i guess we should try to get a big turnout for november!!!

LBC111 let me know if you are going, i will try my best to show up and maybe we can gather more LT'ers to go with us :D

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's on my calendar!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts