The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys, Calbears and my self went to the LA performance Devision in Chatsworth on Saturday to meet Charlie and Frank aka. Ronin to do some new dyno tune on our Bemani equipped cars. We have added the following parts to the original Bemani install: Smaay fuel rail and full return system w/RC 550 cc injectors and a SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator. The results of the upgraded fuel system and the conservative and safe New tune are 265 WHP and 185 Tq.

As a side note, We are making these numbers with a proper tune and 7.5 psi of boost and have not put a smaller pulley on are s/c.

Charlie and Frank You Monkeys Rock! :clap:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just contact Charlie, I am not sure what his schedule is. You really should be careful with a small pulley and no intercooler? All of you guys with Katana's that are changing your pulley size with no retune and no intercooler are playing with fire.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Deleted!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Deleted!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Deleted!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Deleted!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Deleted!

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
Well Guys, Calbears and my self went to the LA performance Devision in Chatsworth on Saturday to meet Charlie and Frank aka. Ronin to do some new dyno tune on our Bemani equipped cars. We have added the following parts to the original Bemani install: Smaay fuel rail and full return system w/RC 550 cc injectors and a SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator. The results of the upgraded fuel system and the conservative and safe New tune are 265 WHP and 185 Tq.

As a side note, We are making these numbers with a proper tune and 7.5 psi of boost and have not put a smaller pulley on are s/c.

Charlie and Frank You Monkeys Rock! :clap:
wow that is awesome. I'd be set for life with those numbers! Congratulations! How does it drive now?

Charlie is this possible with my car with those few extra parts? :D

Ara

·
Registered
566 Posts
Deleted!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts