The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Older but getting faster
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get one of these in the mail?

Talk about the anti-Lotus!!

Attachments

·
Older but getting faster
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They're offering us one of these.

Yeah, right. :facepalm :crazyeyes rotfl

Attachments

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
Our cars would barely cover the registration tax on one of those!

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's hilarious! I imagine everyone's received these from their local Toyota and Hyundai dealerships hoping to drive traffic and have you trade in your daily driver, but never considered Bentley dealerships would market like this too.

What if you show up with a 99 Camry to trade in?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
how about a ' 78 Corrolla?

·
Older but getting faster
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are killing me. I wish I still had my 1977 Plymouth Arrow that only ran on 2 of 4 cylinders when I had the junk yard haul it away.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
442 Posts
They're offering us one of these.

Yeah, right. :facepalm :crazyeyes rotfl
You underestimate.......Bentley has TOPSECRET plans. They will take our Elise's, refurbish them to an extraordinary standard, and then include them as a special trunk package for Flying Spur buyers ---much like when purchasing a yacht, a shore launch is included........

·
Registered
280 Posts
That's funny, I got one of those too. Wonder where they got my name from? I've never expressed any interest in a Bentley.

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
look at the monthly payments!

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts

·
Older but getting faster
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
72 Posts
You underestimate.......Bentley has TOPSECRET plans. They will take our Elise's, refurbish them to an extraordinary standard, and then include them as a special trunk package for Flying Spur buyers ---much like when purchasing a yacht, a shore launch is included........
Ironic because my Elise is wearing new license plates.

ESC8POD

Bentley : Lotus
Enterprise : Captain's yacht

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
If the sign and drive is with no money down, I didn't read fine print, then the 2100 for the GT isn't alll that bad.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Too funny, could these cars be more different? Not only in price but in size and target audience.

·
Registered
663 Posts
They need to fire whoever they recently hired for marketing -.-

I don't think a single Lotus owner could have a monthly payment like that, even if they TRIED... AND bought a second Lotus for the house.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I personally would rather make monthly payments on 4 different Lotus to drive each day of the week then pay once for one of those. Not that bentleys aren't awesome but come on now...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Dear Merry Ann?. I'm assuming that should be Mary Ann.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.