·
Registered
351 Posts
Both, shocking and sad.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I first though you meant Bernie Ecclestone and Max Mosley
On second read I realized it was Mac not Max…..O-well I can hope. Wishful reading I guess.I would love to see them gone from F1.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I didn't believe it when I first heard it! Heartbreaking... I liked his comedy. He died of pneumonia and lung failure I heard. Even this day and age, pneumonia is nothing to play around with. I always assumed that antibiotics can knock it out and that nobody ever dies of it anymore but ...people still die of it everyday. Scary.... Jim Henson ( of muppets fame) and Christian Brando both died of pneumonia also some time back . It is still a disease that kills... even the rich and famous.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I didn't believe it when I first heard it! Heartbreaking... I liked his comedy. He died of pneumonia and lung failure I heard. Even this day and age, pneumonia is nothing to play around with. I always assumed that antibiotics can knock it out and that nobody ever dies of it anymore but ...people still die of it everyday. Scary.... Jim Henson ( of muppets fame) and Christian Brando both died of pneumonia also some time back . It is still a disease that kills... even the rich and famous.
From what I've seen lately (two family members in the last two years) I'd bet that it was pneumonia that put him in the hospital and MRSA contracted there that killed him. Thats a real problem that needs to be looked at with more seriousness.

Very sad to see him go, he was a funny guy.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
From what I've seen lately (two family members in the last two years) I'd bet that it was pneumonia that put him in the hospital and MRSA contracted there that killed him. Thats a real problem that needs to be looked at with more seriousness.

Very sad to see him go, he was a funny guy.
Fyi, if you have a pet or eat meat you too are probably a carrier of MRSA. Just thought you should know :D

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Fyi, if you have a pet or eat meat you too are probably a carrier of MRSA. Just thought you should know :D
There's a big difference between being a carrier and being infected. And an even bigger difference between being a carrier and being killed by an incurable infection contracted at the only place that you have to go to for help from other less serious illnesses. Just thought that you should know. :shrug:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ms. Parker! Ms. Parker! Lord know I want!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
quite sad ;(

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
There is no room for comedians in a nation run by fear.
It's bad enough that you have to turn every other thread into a political diatribe, but you didn't have to do it to this one. I even checked you "signature" and found it points to an Iranian propaganda "news" organization - no wonder you spout your political garbage - stop it. :no:

Bernie was funny. It's sad to hear of his passing. :(

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
There's a big difference between being a carrier and being infected. And an even bigger difference between being a carrier and being killed by an incurable infection contracted at the only place that you have to go to for help from other less serious illnesses. Just thought that you should know. :shrug:
You're right. There is a difference. But it has nothing to do with hospitals. Are you an MD? If so you should lose your license if not you should refrain from spreading misinformation. :sheep:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts