The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides cars one of my other past times in home theater and I have a number of car movies.
So let's here what eveyone's favorite car move is.
Mine:
1. Le Mans
2. Vanashing Point
3. Two Lane Blacktop

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definately the best BMW internet short was "Star" by Guy Richie, a lot of fun was made of Madonna. And the music by the Blur was really great.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Cannonball Run with Burt Reynolds & Dom DeLouise with the babes in the Lambo - very funny.

But my favorite chase has to be Blues Brothers through the mall and other classic chases wrecking untold numbers of cop cars - the best.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Holy CRAP!

I forgot Rendezvous! All action, great plot, fabulous sound, no acting however. And the winner is ............... Academy Award stuff in my book.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nissan 350Z Promo

Nissan had a promo DVD (I have a copy, might still be available on their website) of a 350Z storming through the streets (cleared of traffic except for staged encounters) of Prague at 0700. You can change the view to be in the car, behind the car, in front of the car, etc. it's FABULOUS!

CDubYa
Base Saffron
#24 Silicon Valley

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Re: Nissan 350Z Promo

CDubYa said:
Nissan had a promo DVD (I have a copy, might still be available on their website) of a 350Z storming through the streets (cleared of traffic except for staged encounters) of Prague at 0700. You can change the view to be in the car, behind the car, in front of the car, etc. it's FABULOUS!

CDubYa
Base Saffron
#24 Silicon Valley
It was a direct rip off of a french cinema verite clip called Rendezvous, it's much much better and it was not staged:

http://www.chasecam.com/rendezvous/index.html

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Speaking of Rendezvous rip-offs, I'm surprised I haven't heard mention of the "Getaway in Stockholm" series. They're fun to watch, but not more than once or twice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts