The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have never left a review for a product, nor a pitch, let alone praise or criticism for dang near anything. Im either too lazy or nothing impresses me enough to open my computer to type out a response, until now.

I want to send praises to Gator Motorsports! Im astounded at how personable and just the overall amount of kindness they showed me, a complete stranger.

A quick Summary. I posted another lame thread on this forum,you know, the kind where you're not expecting a reply, about a intake manifold stud that screws into the head. I simply wasn't aware that a long stud was required to bolt the intake mani to the head. T.J. from G.M. replied and told me he had one in stock and to PM him.

I did just that, and in doing so I asked a question about what else was needed when going from a Katana kit to Normally Aspirated. Without hesitation, and I'm sure I was interrupting from his busy schedule, T.J. took detailed pictures of the brackets and various doo-dads I'd need for my car. I was in awe at the detailed response with pics, and was ready to pay this man whatever asking price he wanted for the stud, detailed description and pictures.

Since G.M. is an authorized dealer, I asked T.J. how much he wanted for the stud, also the various brackets and bolts, which just the bracket listed for 21$ new on various lotus sites. T.J.'s response "No charge, just glad to help out. Send me a car picture when you get a chance." Being in complete shock, I said "Well how much would I owe you for shipping and your time?" T.J.'s response "Only thing I ask is you pay it forward when someone else is in need of parts."

Wow, simply ....just...WOW.

I got the parts today, and I am pleasantly reminded how much good is left in the world. All we're faced with today is negative this, and negative that, its cool to see people still care for one another and want to see good passed on without anything in return. Positivity is contagious, so I bought the guy behind me meal in the drive thru and drove off. Least I can do to pay back T.J. and Dino. Not to mention they have a new customer w/ referrals for life.

I am writing this at my own discretion, without Gator Motorsports knowledge. If this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move. I just wanted to express my simple gratitude. I hope you give them a chance to take care of you. Im certain you will be pleased just as I am.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yep, it is well documented that Gator and company rock harder than this cat...

·
Got Parts?
359 Posts
Yep, it is well documented that Gator and company rock harder than this cat...
Rocks harder than Washington:
HAHA!!

Glad we can rock harder than a cat riding a fire-breathing unicorn and Washington with an eagle and mini gun.

Ken, I plan on being at Blackhawk again this year, hopefully TJ can make it this year too!

But really, thank you all for the kind words. Maybe by this time next year we can rock as hard as Abe riding a grizzly bear with the Declaration of Independence.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Guys, I have never left a review for a product, nor a pitch, let alone praise or criticism for dang near anything. Im either too lazy or nothing impresses me enough to open my computer to type out a response, until now.
I found one you left for me a few years ago ;) Haha! :wink2:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f306/good-ol-glenn-100878/

Gator Motorsport is always top notch. Best mechanic in the US too (TJ!)

If anyone needs a Difflow Diffuser, Gator carries them. They have an Evora diffuser in stock as we speak.

·
boxerman
406 Posts
I bought my exige cup from them. They are somethign like 1200 miles away from me. The company is so great to deal with, so professional, that I wouldnt considder buying a lotus anywhere else.

Lets just say truly exceptional.

·
A1 Automotive & Smog
895 Posts

I want to send praises to Gator Motorsports! Im astounded at how personable and just the overall amount of kindness they showed me, a complete stranger.

A quick Summary. I posted another lame thread on this forum,you know, the kind where you're not expecting a reply, about a intake manifold stud that screws into the head. I simply wasn't aware that a long stud was required to bolt the intake mani to the head. T.J. from G.M. replied and told me he had one in stock and to PM him.

I did just that, and in doing so I asked a question about what else was needed when going from a Katana kit to Normally Aspirated. Without hesitation, and I'm sure I was interrupting from his busy schedule, T.J. took detailed pictures of the brackets and various doo-dads I'd need for my car. I was in awe at the detailed response with pics, and was ready to pay this man whatever asking price he wanted for the stud, detailed description and pictures.

Since G.M. is an authorized dealer, I asked T.J. how much he wanted for the stud, also the various brackets and bolts, which just the bracket listed for 21$ new on various lotus sites. T.J.'s response "No charge, just glad to help out. Send me a car picture when you get a chance." Being in complete shock, I said "Well how much would I owe you for shipping and your time?" T.J.'s response "Only thing I ask is you pay it forward when someone else is in need of parts."

Wow, simply ....just...WOW.

I got the parts today, and I am pleasantly reminded how much good is left in the world. All we're faced with today is negative this, and negative that, its cool to see people still care for one another and want to see good passed on without anything in return. Positivity is contagious, so I bought the guy behind me meal in the drive thru and drove off. Least I can do to pay back T.J. and Dino. Not to mention they have a new customer w/ referrals for life.

I am writing this at my own discretion, without Gator Motorsports knowledge. If this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move. I just wanted to express my simple gratitude. I hope you give them a chance to take care of you. Im certain you will be pleased just as I am.
I'm just about to write something and saw this one.. feels like you just stole everything that I'd like to wrote.. Alright, let me think something else in a few days then..:scratchhead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts