The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to give a shout out to qu1Z! He has made an EXCELLENT product that makes my Lotus looks [email protected]@ss! I put it on today, my exhaust tips are tilted too far down, but I'll correct the orientation tomorrow - needs to point straight!

The look is 100x more aggressive over my stock and I am just loving it! :cool:

If you're debating about getting a Diffuser - GET THIS ONE!

5 ELEMENT RAILER JR!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
The regular railer diffuser is much lower. Currently with my car lowered it is 87mm off the ground. I might use some pieces off those trucker mud flaps to lower the outer edes to 50mm. I believe that were Reverie says it makes a big difference

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
on an LSS Elise it would be lower right?

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I told you so!!!

Disclaimer: Renderman's Industries or its affiliate have no direct connection expressed or implied (not even getting a kickback ) with Difflo, any similarities to real companies or person is purely coincidental... :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
Another vote for Difflow!! I'm putting my 5 element original on tomorrow!! Shipped fast and came with lots of bubble wrap :clap:

·
Registered
913 Posts
The regular railer diffuser is much lower. Currently with my car lowered it is 87mm off the ground. I might use some pieces off those trucker mud flaps to lower the outer edes to 50mm. I believe that were Reverie says it makes a big difference
Would like to hear more about this. Are you referencing to the wind tunnel testing they did in that article a while back where they put up a stock exige vs a widebody version?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts