The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing my usual beer and awful Netflix movie tonight and what did I find...a movie from 2008 called Death Racers. It features a yellow Elise driven by, get this

TEAM VAGINAMYTE!

and if that isn't funny enough, the announcer is describing the car..
"It goes from zero to suck my d**k in 4.1 seconds"

Funniest moment I have seen in a long time. Movie is simply awful, but worth a quick scan on Netflix just to see the Elise in action.

Later
Corvus

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait it gets even better..one of the teams is none other than ICP! I can't make this stuff up. I'm rolling.

Corvus

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts
You made it through the movie? I couldn't get through the trailer on YouTube lol

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,444 Posts
Aaaaahhhhhahahaha! Unbelievable! The dialog is A+! So many awesome lines.

I love the part where they are with "The whores of Babylon" and the ICP guy rubs the girl's nipple with his hatchet. Then, shortly after the nipple rubbing, they proceed to hack them all up with their hatchets. Once they are all hacked up, they tell a knock knock joke.

The following scene is epic on a whole new level. Basically the robot guy bolts on a giant mechanical cod piece and more or less rapes the co-pilot of team Vaginamyte. Two minutes later, they repeatedly hit another main character with the Lotus and then hack him up with a machete.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought this would be right up your alley Pooter. Now if you really want to be amazed by bad movies, watch Bloodsucking Freaks. I think you can only see it on youtube, but it eclipses this movie with awesomeness!

Corvus

1 - 10 of 10 Posts