·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
487 Posts
I am liking what I hear.
I don't graduate until December and Don't know if I want to try to knab a used Elise by late next summer or simply save my money until the Evora become readily available.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Cool your jets Mr. Agro-American!

I am liking what I hear.
I don't graduate until December and Don't know if I want to try to knab a used Elise by late next summer or simply save my money until the Evora become readily available.
As a young Fuzz you should ramp up your sports car experience. Grab a used Buzzbomb first and then move up from there. ;)

:thwack:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i don't know that i'd call this the best review yet - it reads a bit abridged to me, especially compared to a couple of the others i've seen this week...

...i'm not sure what clicked in my head, but visually i'm no longer buying into the evora's trademark design cheats (its pinched-in door lines and extended rear-window corner valences) and instead perceive the car's unmitigated chunky squat stature at any given glance...

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I think because this is concise, yet still sings all the praises the longer reviews do, it's a good review. I especially like the comparison to the F430, because in my mind, the F430 is THE pinnacle of proper power-assisted steering, along with the GT3, so to say it's better speaks volumes in my mind.

EDIT: It puts it into perspective. Is the steering good because it's better than a Cayman's, or is it really one of the best around?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...ah, i've never driven any of the three cars being compared, so i didn't pick up on the significance of the F430 steering comparison - that's probably a large part of why i prefer more comprehensively detailed reviews...i suspect the best are yet to come, with next month's wave of print publications and associated online content...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts