The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good garage near Orlando for our cars. I know of 3 and here is what I here/know.

1) Lotus of Jacksonville. I here they of course know a lotus but know little about the Elise specifically in the way of SC options and other upgrades. Also a drive to get out there.

2) Lotus of Orlando. From what I l know it's similar to Jacksonville.

3) Wire wheel, I have met Hayze and I know their work. Best I know of but still quite a drive.

I normally do my own work but there are times I'm at a loss and I do know of a few great garages near by. I'm going to be picking up my 07 later this week and just want to where to take her if need be.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have used Lotus of Orlando for major work over the routine stuff I perform myself. I am very satisfied with their service.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx Gregbj8! they are the closest to me, was hopping to here good stuff about them. They are doing my initial PPI and check up as I type.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have used Lotus of Orlando for major work over the routine stuff I perform myself. I am very satisfied with their service.
Another nod for Lotus of Orlando, they do all the work on my Esprit for me and I have always been very satisified. The tech there is a guy called Craig who last year won the Aston Martin Tech of the year award; he's just as good with the Lotus brand as well.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Derek (service manager) and Craig (Mechanic) at Lotus of Orlando are awesome. They will go out of their way to help you out, and as previously mentioned, Craig is one of the top Lotus mechanics in the US

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like Craig did my PPi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts