The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sorry if this ad was posted by a member here, but it is probably the worst and best way to sell a car I have ever seen. Yes, I know sex sells and hot girls make anything look better... but on top of your FRP Clam??? What a terrible idea!

Lotus : Elise:eBay Motors (item 270432223953 end time Jul-30-09 13:36:51 PDT)

I wish I could have been there for the planning of this picture... "YO Jenny and Barbi- you two on the hood. Tanshell, back of the car and lose some weight. Your butt is fat... Ronnie, you get to one side and act like you are rolling a joint. Donnie, you get to the other and act like you are marking your territory on the truck. Perfect."

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
My daughter used to work at "Hooters". She actually won the Washington State Hooter Girl title the year she was in College.... You must remember that those fine looking young girls are Someones Daughters...... So is that so BAD???/ :nanner2:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
So is that so BAD???/ :nanner2:
It's bad for the front clam! :eek:

Down below on the eBay listing, someone asked the seller some questions. I didn't realize that Chrome Orange was a $4000 option in 2006. :shrug: ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
The day I put a fiberglass clam higher on the importance scale than large boobies is the day I turn in my man card and move to France. :sad:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Wait...what? There was a car in that pic? :crazyeyes

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I've been there once...the food was HORRIBLE, and the eye candy wasn't very good either...

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I've been there once...the food was HORRIBLE, and the eye candy wasn't very good either...
true most of the time...

sometimes they got some nice eye candy though :up:

·
Registered
795 Posts
+1

The ad said that it was a 'rare' orange. Wasn't there a poll on this forum that showed it was the most popular color ever for an Elise?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
When I think of Hooters I think of the Raisins episode of South Park.

"You guys are so much more fun than all my other customers today. You have pretty eyes."

Hooters: School of compliments and manipulation.
everyone in here is just super lame, but you guys are really cool!

Raisins

I used to have a hat just like that except it was black and it didn't have a puffball

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...the few times i've had to accompany office lunches to hooters, not only was the food terrible, but honestly, i worried that i might catch a disease every time one of the waitresses came near...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Please...2 dollar skanks are a dime a dozen. Broken front clams are a dozen crisp $100 bills to fix.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts