The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but I have been reading it for a while.
Does anyone have a recommendation of a *good* Lotus dealer in LA. I went to the Lotus dealer in Beverly Hills and wasn't very happy with the customer service up there. Then I was about to look up Lotus of South Bay but then found out it had closed last year.
I'm fine with driving up to 100 miles to get to a dealer that I would feel comfortable with.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Christian

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but I have been reading it for a while.
Does anyone have a recommendation of a *good* Lotus dealer in LA. I went to the Lotus dealer in Beverly Hills and wasn't very happy with the customer service up there. Then I was about to look up Lotus of South Bay but then found out it had closed last year.
I'm fine with driving up to 100 miles to get to a dealer that I would feel comfortable with.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Christian
Lotus of Beverly Hills. Not sure what happened when you went there, but Phil is an exemplary salesperson. Understand, he is alone there in sales, so you may have to be patient. Call him and set up an appointment. 310 246-5454. Also, their service dept., run by Allen Strommer, is fantastic.

Do yourself a favor, and give them another chance.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I bought my car at South Bay, from Abe I believe..it was a real nice experience. I know quite a few people really like Lotus of Beverly Hills. There is a place down in Newport, and one in Thousand Oaks.

Perhaps you can get a forum member to go with you to Lotus of Beverly Hills to get the nice guy hookup?

I hope this helps, and sorry that I don't know the names of the 2 other Lotus dealerships (Newport/T.O)

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Perhaps you can get a forum member to go with you to Lotus of Beverly Hills to get the nice guy hookup?
:up:

LotusDog - I'll meet you over there - let me know when you want to go.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I got mine from Newport European. Grate to deal with. Go by and have a look and say hi. They will most definitely give you a test drive, and last time I was there they had a lot to choose from.

The main show room may only have 1 to 3 cars in it, but the back lot/ service aria has a bunch.

If you go strait to the service aria to look around you will meet Lea (vary cute and knows her stuff about the Elise) (she’s grate to work with), and if you have any questions she will get Kevin or Joseph for you. Kevin and Joseph are the sales guys and they are both honest and grate to work with.
Did I mention how grate and cute/good looking Lea is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe it was a bad day or something the day I went to Bev Hills Lotus... I'll give them another chance. I'll most likely try a few of the other places as well.

Thanks for the info so far!

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Maybe it was a bad day or something the day I went to Bev Hills Lotus... I'll give them another chance. I'll most likely try a few of the other places as well.

Thanks for the info so far!
PM me if you want me to go with you.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I purchased mine from B.H. because they had the exact car I wanted (options, color combo). However, I found the Newport Beach dealership much more accommodating.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Serebo1 is right. Don't worry about sales, just make your best deal. B.H. service is top rate. Allen will bend over backwards and give you the benefit of the doubt on any warrantee issue. Isn't that better then first rate sales and no service backup.

·
Registered
269 Posts
best place to get it right now is online. Shop around, And pick one for cheap.
If you need advise you can pm me and ill help you locate one.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Serebo1 is right. Don't worry about sales, just make your best deal. B.H. service is top rate. Allen will bend over backwards and give you the benefit of the doubt on any warrantee issue. Isn't that better then first rate sales and no service backup.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts