The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
best place to buy toyo r888's online?

i need two new rear tires. suggestions?

currently running volk te37's with r888's.
backs 225/45zr17 94w

discount tire = on backorder.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
tire rack FTW

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Tire Rack.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Treaddepot.com

I found their prices to be a few dollars cheaper and shipping a lot cheaper. For my location anyways. Fast service too.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Not many places offer 888s and I was wondering the same thing. I'm not sure DT even carries Toyo. I've never come across them in my search at least and they don't show Toyo when shopping for tires by brand.

·
He's on fire!
3,447 Posts
Save and Buy Tires @ TiresDirect.Net Tires Direct

I have bought my R888's here for years. Almost always have the best price and there shipping is great. More time than not I have gotten a saturday delivery without paying extra
tangent, but you know you have the option to not pay shipping and just pick them up yes? they're probably 25 minutes from Kim's (sometimes thats too far, sometimes not depending on shipping cost)

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
go to your local discount tire and ask them to price match. I can't believe the service you get at Discount tire, they always have the best managers and best customer service and the techs seem to actually care. Try to go when they aren't busy.

no wonder the Owner is worth $4.4 Billion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just ordered a set of Toyo RA-1 from TiresDirect.net. It was almost $100 cheaper than TireRack, plus you get a $25 gift card. I think it's part of their Black Friday promotion.

Looks like the R888 are cheaper on TiresDirect too.

Edit: Just realized you get 5% off everything too, my total for 4 RA-1 shipped was $713. Pretty good deal, about $150 cheaper than TireRack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts