The Lotus Cars Community banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

· Registered
7,427 Posts
Just ordered a set of Nitron Street Series from Seriously Lotus. $1,002.87 to North Carolina.

Replacing the Nitron Race 46mm as we move the Elise from track duty back to streetability.

Font Technology Electronic device Display device

· Registered
256 Posts
If you guys are into a group buy send me a PM. I asked Fred about it and am waiting a reply. I am in for sure. Let me know what shocks you want, I'm not sure if it makes a diff for a group buy if the shocks aren't all exactly the same.
I think the last group buy needed 10 guys to get a few hundred off.

Let me know.

· Registered
572 Posts
I'm committed to the Penkse nonadjustables. Haven't pulled the trigger yet only because I am currently preoccupied with replacing my intake camshaft (will attempt that this weekend while my family is off at Tanglewood enjoying the 9th symphony). Would be happy to be part of a group buy. Just let me know what Fred says. It will be a winter project for me so I am happy to wait a bit until the critical mass is achieved.

· German Reimport
2,961 Posts
I'm in for the SA's with the knob adjuster. I had sent a PM but haven't posted it. So make that six! Fred???

· Vendor
3,827 Posts
I'm listening.... Not alot we can do with the price increases we've eaten over the years, but if we get 10, we can probably do a little something....

· Registered
256 Posts
Here is the list of guys who have expressed interested in a Penske Shock group buy.

xianzai
Reach
Mr.C
Kevin Michael
Nobuyasu
Vtec
rb26dett
Verichai
Kamsden
jcahill
Another canuck Zoomby might be in as well which might be 11 so far.

I am getting the NA's. Some of you guys asked for SA's. I have no idea if Fred can do a group buy mixing the models up.
Just FYI. There is no formal group buy arrangement with Fred. I was asking about shock info and everyone was into it so we'll see what happens.

· Vendor
3,827 Posts
Still trying to work something out. We're margin challenged as these are world-class hardware selling at a very affordable price already. Give me another day or so to figure it out and I'll post it up. Thanks for the enthusiasm, guys! I'm humbled. :eek:

· Vendor
3,827 Posts
41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.