The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
So, is he posing as a buyer but hes actually a seller??

or is he just posing as a buyer??

your thread title is confusing...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Probably looking to advertise your car in special locations, on consignment or something... all for a "low low fee"

When i listed my STi on autotrader, i got a million offers like that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Crazy Post

I have sold an Elise and an Exige and bought an 08 Exige form him so I have no idea what you are posting about, man. Get your facts in order just because he didn't want your car.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
he's a seller who want to acts like he's gonna buy..not sell. Probably to buy then sell other lotus's...does that clear it up....ha ha....comprende
whaaaaa?? :huh::huh:

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
had mine for 2 years...love it...now have to sell it. When I posted my lotus on this website it was because I was told it is where lotus fans/owners go to buy and sell. i get some random email from some dude (exoticmarques) who flips cars..that's fine but don't waste my freakin time fishing around for details for the simple fact of seeing if you can buy a car then sell it for a few bucks quickly.....I'm hoping to find someone who's really interested in owning a lotus like I was when I bought mine. By the way you're a freakin used car salesman...I don't care if its Honda's or Lotus or Ford. Stop acting like you're Donald Trump.
What do you care what a buyer does with your car? If you accept a sale price, the buyer can do anything he wants with it. Including resale.

This isn't an adoption agency.

And if it were not for used car 'salesmen,' most Lotus owners wouldn't be, right now.

For the record, it's not so much that lotus fans come here to buy and sell. Buyers who want to lowball come here. Sellers who want to unload quickly, but not get the best the market will bear, list their cars here.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
For the record, it's not so much that lotus fans come here to buy and sell. Buyers who want to lowball come here. Sellers who want to unload quickly, but not get the best the market will bear, list their cars here.

You forget the day dreamers / kids ...

Yes many many low ballers come on this site, I would never sell my car here for that reason.. cars.com autotrader.com FTW.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
What is your rehoming fee? :D

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I will be willing to "babysit" your elise for you :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
had mine for 2 years...love it...now have to sell it. When I posted my lotus on this website it was because I was told it is where lotus fans/owners go to buy and sell. i get some random email from some dude (exoticmarques) who flips cars..that's fine but don't waste my freakin time fishing around for details for the simple fact of seeing if you can buy a car then sell it for a few bucks quickly.....I'm hoping to find someone who's really interested in owning a lotus like I was when I bought mine. By the way you're a freakin used car salesman...I don't care if its Honda's or Lotus or Ford. Stop acting like you're Donald Trump.
:huh: You having read comprehension issues? The guy owns two Lotus' outright that he drives, so what if he flips them or keeps others? I got copies of your emails, you acted like the butt you're acting like now.

Oh, wrong. Ruck's got three Lotus one he is looking at retroing a K20A into.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Here we go again............:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't have a dog in this fight, however the skeptic in me says that Meekster and Exotic Marque are the same person. Similar join date. Similar number of posts. Meekster has copies of e-mails sent to Exotic Marque . . . . :rolleyes:

I see this on other forums all the time. Let's say you're a stock pumper or some border-line con artist. You set up multiple personas on a forum. You have some conversations with yourself. You gang up on folks. It's like you have a "team" or some sort of on-line following. Maybe some happy customers. Only you don't.

Before you get all upset, I'm not calling you a con artist. But this thread certainly leads me to believe that something here is "off".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts