Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Topless Baby!

Votes: 7 15.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to be doing a nice city wide photoshoot w/ the Elise, but can't decide if I'm going with hardtop on or all tops off. I need your help Lotus peoples! Please vote for the best one! :D

Here's some pictures of the car for reference:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Wellllll..... If you talking about the Hot Babes that you're gonna use in the photoshot ..............THEN Well you know what I mean..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
As much as I love driving the Elise with no roof, yours looks fantastic with the roof on. I think it is the darker vs. lighter colors. For some reason, lighter colored cars look good with the soft top or topless and darker with the hard top. My car actually looks great either way, but summer in DC you'd be basting in your own juices with the hard top in place!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
keep the hardtop on!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the peoples have it...hard top will go back on in thr morning. :D

Good thing my photographer won't have a hard time jumping out for quick pics since he's only 6'4 rotfl

·
Registered
75 Posts
top off only works best for high-end shots of you driving on some manic country B roads. Even then hard top still works in that scenario!

Wish I had a hard top :(

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I’m sure there’s a few places that will work with the top off, I say bring the wrenches for one or two topless photos. Not every car can go topless. But overall I think the car looks it’s best with the hard top on in most cases.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hard top on, unless there's going to be a model with HER top off in it, then go top off!

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
The car looks better with the top on. It's more fun to drive with the top off, but all the holes and exposed bits won't photograph well.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts