The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this isn't a repost - I did a search first :shrug:

PALO ALTO, Calif. -- It’s more than 7-feet tall. Weighs over 500 pounds and walked upright -- three "Bigfoot" seekers, including a Redwood City man, Wednesday claimed they have proof that they have found the body of the elusive creature in the wilds of Georgia.

And on Friday, at a news conference in Palo Alto, they say they will present DNA evidence to prove the carcass of “Rickmat” is that of a bigfoot.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, say they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia and will join local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference, according to Robert Barrows, who is publicizing the event.

Among the creatures's other physical characteristics of the body -- according to the hunters website -- Searching For Bigfoot - Special Announcement -- were flat feet similar to human feet. Its footprint is 16 ¾ inches long and the length from palm to tip of the middle finger is 11 ½ inches long.

"I think you'll find that this is the real deal," Barrows said of the alleged discovery.

Whitton, a police officer in Clayton County, and Dyer, a former correctional officer, are not saying exactly where the body was found or where it is now, Barrows said.

Biscardi, a veteran Bigfoot tracker who said he went to Georgia to view the find over the weekend, said DNA tests are being conducted and a team of scientists will study the body, but declined to name any scientists involved.

Officials from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division said the largest wildlife they are aware of in the state are black bears and white-tail deer.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Biscardi has been caught doing a bigfoot hoax before.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Yeah, I saw that. My only question is, if it's real, why present photographic/DNA evidence and not the body?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think at some point they are going to have to show the body for anyone to believe them.

But if it is real - they are most likely trying to hold on to information so they can make a lot of money from this.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hah, I'm sure we will be reading about how they buried the body and their GPS fell out into the grave and they can no longer locate it...:)

Jim

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
If you have DNA of something you would say …..
We have some tissue of something so we are going to run some DNA tests to try to find out what it is.
Not ….
We have a Big Foot body hiding in the closet somewhere and this DNA will prove it.
When there is no Big Foot DNA on record to match it to.
If the DNA test comes out unidentified its still unidentified. They could have done some BS to the sample to try to prove (or not prove) something. Still need to see what the sample came from.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don't believe it Mike.

Did they find the carcass or did they kill bigfoot?

Find an intact bigfoot carcass? It is a rarity to go out into the woods and find a bear carcass. They get eaten too fast and the body is removed without a trace (maybe a skull for a while).

if they Killed bigfoot... well i just thought that was very illegal, and the hunter is a douche.

I am opting for hoax. And what are the chances that someone who was looking for it was the one who found it. If anyone it would have been a 9 year old kid looking for snakes in the woods behind his house.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Some one was running around in a vary good Bigfoot costume as a joke and got nailed. The Bigfoot bozos took a sample from the leather soled fur boots for a DNA test and are waiting for the results.

·
Registered
571 Posts
They also just got a carbon cup roof for their Exige I hear.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't believe it Mike.

Did they find the carcass or did they kill bigfoot?

Find an intact bigfoot carcass? It is a rarity to go out into the woods and find a bear carcass. They get eaten too fast and the body is removed without a trace (maybe a skull for a while).

if they Killed bigfoot... well i just thought that was very illegal, and the hunter is a douche.

I am opting for hoax. And what are the chances that someone who was looking for it was the one who found it. If anyone it would have been a 9 year old kid looking for snakes in the woods behind his house.
Whats up Jeremy!

Come on, you should believe this. I'm sure they find all kinds of things out there in PA where you are! -poke-

Actually, from what I read, they claimed that they found the body and did see others around at the time. They say they are going back to the same area to try and catch a live one.

It most likely is BS - but how cool would it be if there really was a big foot?

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Whats up Jeremy!

Come on, you should believe this. I'm sure they find all kinds of things out there in PA where you are! -poke-

Actually, from what I read, they claimed that they found the body and did see others around at the time. They say they are going back to the same area to try and catch a live one.

It most likely is BS - but how cool would it be if there really was a big foot?[/QUOTE]

not quite as cool as if they had found the easter bunny.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Why do these kinds of stories always involve rednecks from the South? rotfl

1 - 20 of 65 Posts