The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Very nice, maybe give them a heads up that the red 07 elise they have listed says it is a 6 cyl. I have my suspicions about that one. Did you get the green FE one they listed as sold? Sweet car!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
I bought my first Lotus (Elise SC back in spring of 11') through Fox Valley Motor Cars and had the pleasure of dealing with Joe Suba & Bill Nuccio. They truly are a class act and I ended up ordering a new Evora S through them in October of 2012. Unfortunately, because of a long delay in Lotus receiving their airbag exemption from the U.S. government, I had to cancel that order and go with an existing model sitting on a dealer's lot. Nevertheless I'd do business with Bill and Joe again as it was a great experience both times.

·
Will work for tires
661 Posts
My father and I stopped into Bill Nuccio International Motorcars last year to look at an Elise because we were starting our search for a Lotus. Bill Nuccio and Bill Nuccio Jr both personally helped us, answered questions, let us go on a test drive, and gave us advice even though we were not ready to purchase on that particular day. Their non aggressive sales technique and helpfulness was much appreciated as we were not fully educated buyers yet. Since the visit, I have kept an eye on their constantly impressive inventory of both Lotus and other high end cars. Hopefully they continue their impressive rate of turnover for their inventory so the right Lotus will come up for us. I recommend and look forward to possibly interacting with everyone at Bill Nuccio International Motorcars again.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Bill Nuccio Jr and Bill Nuccio are phenomenal and I highly recommend them. Very honest and good quality cars. Definitely plan on doing business with them again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
We echo the testaments above. Bill and his team helped us spec and order our first 06 Elise, and found the right 2011 Elise SC when we were back in the market.
Very happy customers are we.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bill Jr. sold me my '06 Elise back when he was with FVMC. Both he and his dad are great folks. I still have the Elise and still love visiting them. Look forward to the next cars and coffee Saturday with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts